Monday, October 28, 2013

Burrito in the Fridge

     Most of these posts come out in May.  "Love on your mom, it's her special day," they say.  WELL, I want to take the time right now to acknowledge my mom for her wonderfulness. 
     She's not just there on Mother's Day - she's there in the midst of "Where's my pencil?" and "I don't know where this spoon goes!" and "Have you seen my shirt?  You know, that greyish-purply one..." She's there when everyone needs to get out the door in -10 minutes to make it to school/church/appointment on time.  She's as I'm grabbing my keys and backpack at heading to school, and she's saying, "Sara, there'll be a burrito in the fridge for you for lunch."  I can make my own lunch, I'm capable of that.  But she made one for me anyways.  
     I love you Mom!
    I'm going to go eat my burrito now.


No comments:

Post a Comment