Friday, November 12, 2010

Beauty Tip of the Week: Less is More

Okay, so you’ve probably heard the saying “less is more” right? Well, in my opinion, that saying works really well when it comes to makeup. I only wear a little bit of eyeliner, some mascara, and chap-stick. When I want to look especially nice, I put on some lip gloss that I got for Christmas last year. I want to make my best features “pop” rather than over-throwing them with layers of makeup. I know how fun it is to “mess around” and experiment with different makeup but ladies, makeup doesn’t make you beautiful. What makes you beautiful is your heart, your personality, and your face before you put on your makeup. There isn’t anything you need to change about yourself, you’re perfect just the way you are.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment